- The Studio door will be locked to control traffic. Please call/text when you arrive, and we will welcome you in once your service provider is ready for you.
- There will be no waiting area. Please only arrive no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
- Sanitizer station is offered right at the front door, please disinfect your hands before touching anything at the studio.
- Therapist will wear N-95 mask/ protective shield and clients will always be required to wear a mask while in the studio. Clients can only remove their face masks when facing down (prone). If you do not have mask, we will provide one for you.
- The studio is a relatively safe setting since it is only one-on-one session and appointment only. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. With 30 minutes between appointment, extra cleaning procedure will be applied to make sure there is no cross-contamination between clients.
- While everything will be wiped, deep cleaned and disinfected (IPA and Bleach) before and after each session, please keep touching objects such as desk, table, doorknob etc, to a minimum.
- A Covid Waiver must be signed before your session.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe during this difficult time.
Please feel free to contact the studio for any question/request.
Kai Studio/ Son Thach LMT